Shaving Brush with Satin Aluminium Handle

Shaving Brush with Satin Aluminium Handle

128-AB-I-ST
In Stock
€129.50
Tax included
  • Super badger I° quality
  • Brushed aluminum handle

Super badger I° quality is an excellent quality of light colour badger with a good shade of dark band. Its fiber is able to mount in a few seconds a silky foam that combined with a soft massage gives the skin a delicate feeling of relaxation, leaving it elastic and toned.

Mondial_logo-6.JPG

The history of Antica Barberia Mondial began in 1908 from a passion of shaving and personal care, cultivated by its founder. Consequently, in the early twentieth century, in a small craft workshop in the center of Florence, the first masterpieces were created, for example, extraordinary shaving brushes made entirely by hand with great skill and precision.

Antica Barberia Mondial is today a charming line of products for shaving and for beard and moustache care. The craftsmanship of the products, the attention for the detail and a sophisticated and elegant image, make the line an unique reference in the international field. Shaving tools and accessories together with fragrances provide a range of absolute excellence products. Everything is quality guaranteed belonging to Mondial tradition that has meant passion and innovation in shaving products for decades.

Mondial shaving brushes

You might also like

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This website or its third party tools use cookies!