- Frame: metal frame with polished black ruthenium galvanic plating
- Lenses: impact resistant, mirror blue gradient color
- Caliber (lens size): 50 mm
- Protection: CAT3 protection, suggested for "high brightness" use, UV400 protection
- Genuine leather case Made in Italy
In 1956 Lucio Enrico Di Nardo, expert collector and lover of objects of art, began his career in optics; today his descendants would transform it into an artisan eyewear business. Each piece, made from the best materials available on the market and carefully hand finished in full respect of the “Made in Italy” tradition, draws its uniqueness and originality from the vast historical collection by which the Di Nardo Family and his colleagues were inspired. The models are slightly vintage and retro in style and are distinguished by their very special design and the use of lenses of the highest optical quality.
You might also like